Did someone just send you an agreement, contract, or PDF in your email? Are you struggling to figure out how to fill out and sign the PDF?
This can be an extremely frustrating and confusing experience because you need to:
This multi-step process is manual and clunky. And if you’re on your phone or don’t have a printer? You’re outta luck.
In this article we will walk you through how to use DocuSign to fill-out and sign a PDF. This should save you time or if you don’t have a printer.
Your DocuSign account is now all set-up! Now let’s fill out and sign your PDF:
1. Click Signature in the left panel
2. Drag and drop the digital signature you just created into the appropriate place on the PDF
3. Click the Finish button in the upper or bottom right corners
4. The “Almost Done” screen is optional so feel free to skip it.
1. Click on “Manage” in the top toolbar
2. Find the PDF you just signed - it should be on the top of your dashboard
3. Click Download
4. Confirm which files you want to download. Downloading both the Document and Certificate of Completion is OK.
And you’re done! Now just go to your Downloads folder and find the completed PDF. You can attach and send this PDF to everyone you need to.
Filling out and signing contracts shouldn’t be this hard. Roger is working on something to make the entire process faster and easier for everyone. Stay tuned for more!